High-quality wireless bicycle meter equipped with as many as 16 functions, useful both on a trip and cycling competitions. The device communicates with magnetic sensors placed on the spokes and fork and counts the number of pulses.
The easy-to-read display with backlight allows convenient reading of parameters.
– Current speed: the current speed is always displayed on the top line while driving
– SCAN function – automatic change every 2 seconds on the DST (distance), TM (driving time), AV SPD (average speed) display
– Speed difference indicator between current and average speed
– Clock: displays the current time in 24h format
– Stopwatch: allows you to measure time over short distances
– Distance: the function collects data on the distance traveled since the last reset
– Total distance: the function collects data on the distance traveled
– Riding time: the function adds the driving time since the last reset
– Average speed: calculated based on DST divided by TM. Value updated every 3 seconds
– Maximum speed: displays the maximum speed since the last reset
– Calories: the value indicates the current calories burn
– Total Calories: the value indicates the total calorie burn since the last reset
– 2 Backlight Modes
LT1 mode: the backlight will be lit for 5 seconds after pressing any button in any mode;
LT2 mode: after holding the M button for 2 seconds the backlight will be on or off
– Service program: when the set distance is reached, a service symbol appears reminding you to replace parts, lubricate the chain, etc.